Monday, January 20, 2014

Trying to look cute

With Mr.J's new job he's getting home in the early afternoon. 
i for one, LOVE THIS!
i have been challenged though in how i greet him. i want to be ready- emotionally, and physically. So, part of my challenge is trying to look presentable when he gets home.
It is SO much easier to remain in the sweat pants or baggy jeans, and I know he still loves me on those days... But still...
So- I may not post everyday (ok, I know i won't 😊) but here is an outfit I put together in hopes to look cute for my man upon his coming home. . .

It's cold today and I want to be comfy, still. Enter: leggings! (If you don't have any, get some!!) 
Despite my former thinking, you CAN look presentable and still be comfortable!
😊

3 comments:

AH said...

love it!

Unknown said...

More than presentable... adorable! :)

Kimber Scotland said...

Great idea, Erin! It's been fun seeing Dowy every day now. :)

Love ya!
Kimber :)