Monday, May 19, 2014

Reminder

"Love these boys God loaned me"
This phrase was written as part of a status for a friend of mine on Facebook. 
It has been a rough few weeks for me- emotionally, physically and spitually- and when I read this, I got a little teary-eyed.
My sister told me something similar when I was going through my hellish week a year ago. She said, "they [our babies] aren't really ours- we have to let them go and give them back to God, even from the very beginning" 
I want to trust God and His timing and all those wonderful things I've heard thousands I times- but I will tell you, it's been and is hard!
He knows how badly Mr.J and I want to have lots of kids to love on and raise in godliness and truth. 
Maybe one day that will happen. Hopefully soon...
But whenever it is, I hope to remember that they are on "loan" and to treasure the moments with thanksgiving to the One who holds us all!

No comments: